Our Health Practices
Our core strength lies in a complete health and safety management culture which serves as the solid foundation in every aspect of our operations, hence our longevity in this business.
Health and safety is a fundamentally important issue for oil servicing companies and a critical aspect of our business. We target zero incidents and fatalities across all our operations. We aim to address important aspects of our business that affect our health and safety performance effectively. We will not intentionally compromise our established health and safety standards to meet operational objectives.
We are in bind with:
- Complying with the relevant local and national regulations, frameworks, guidelines and best practice at all times.
- Ensuring that our workers are provided with safety information on their finger tips for easy communication.
- Ensuring that all of our employees and contractors have the necessary health and safety skills and expertise by applying regular training and education methods in line with industry best practice.
- Ensuring that incidents are populated across the fleet and learnt from. Further to say incidents to be mentioned at forums for our peers to also learn from.
- Enforcing strict complaint with the marine environment rules on pollution.
- Striving for continuous improvement in our HSE performance through our safety management system.